Zerodha is first and one of the best discount broker in India with amazing new concept of flat Rs.20 per executed order or 0.01% of brokerage whichever is lower that means you not need to pay more than Rs.20 per order even you buying a shares of 1 crore (Same for intraday/delivery equity, F&O, currency, and commodity on NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MCX).This concept helping you to save your lot of brokerage.
- Zerodha has Launched his own DP service so you not longer need to open a account with IL&FS. They also reduced this DP transaction charges 15 to 13.5 rupees.
- Zerodha also reduced demat account opening charges form 550 to just 100 rupess.
- They also reduced demat account annually maintenance charges from 400 to 300 rupees.
- Now they also not charge any brokerage if you take delivery of stocks.
- They also launched there web based trading platform which called Zerodha Kite.
History of Zerodha : Zerodha was founded in 2010 by Nitin Kamath.Who is owner of Zerodha. In these 5 years Zerodha was able to make more than 50000 clients and there’s daily turnover is more than 5000+cr per day and still growing.Their’s main Registered Address Zerodha:-
Zerodha, 175/176 2nd floor, Bannergatta Road, Bilekhalli, Bangalore 560076, Karnataka, India
Trading Platforms Provided by Zerodha :
- Zerodha pi is one of the most advanced trading software that was provided by indian discount broker.Trading, Charting and analysis are these things is done by single trading platform.You can also build your own strategy’s and show your trading compatibility and knowledge.This type of thing is never done by any broker in this industry.
- Zerodha was also provide NEST Trader which was a product of “Omnesys India”.
- Zerodha was also provide Kite which is HTML5 based browser trading.
- Zerodha was also provide Zerodha Mobile software for Android, ios, blackberry and windows mobile operating system.
- You can also place your trading order by phone but its cost you Rs.20 per order.
So with Zerodha you can able to trade anywhere in any trading platform but personally i recommend you Zerodha pi cause it is one of the best trading platform available today.
Trading Tools Provided by Zerodha :
- Zerodha 60 Day Challenge : If yo have a trading skill’s so that’s the time to take the advantage of it.So with Zerodha 60 day challenge you need you made most profitable trades in these 60 day’s.The top winners of this challenge will got full brokerage refund which you pay’s in last 60 day’s.You can also got 1 trading certificate from Zerodha for your trading skills.
- Zerodha SPAN Calculator : With using Zerodha Span calculator you could able to calculate much margin money required to place a trade in Equity, Futures, Options etc.
- Zerodha Brokrage calculator : With using Zerodha calculator you could able to calculate how much brokerage you need to pay for your trade with including Turnover, Brokerage, STT Charges, Service Tax and SEBI Charges.This is most useful tool to save your time.
- Z-Connect : This is the blog by Zerodha which provides you daily news about stock market, Community where you discuss all your quarries and make a contact with other traders.
- Varsity : Varsity is a program by Zerodha.Which provides you all education about stock market.If you are a beginner in stock market that helps you a lot to start gaining a knowledge and develop your skills.
- Quant : Quant is a Your personal trading journal with insights on your best trading periods, most profitable streaks, optimal position sizes, contracts, and more, all intelligently compiled from your past trading behaviour.
Zerodha Brokerage Charges for Equity :
Zerodha Brokerage Charges for Commodity :
Other Charges of Zerodha :
- Account opening charges of Zerodha (Rs.200 for Trading, Rs.100 for Demat Account Opening Charges+Rs.200 for Commodity Account).
- Annual maintenance charges for Demat account is Rs.300.
- Annual maintenance charges for Trading account is 0 (Zero).
- DP Charges – Rs 13.50 (applicable only when you are selling your Delivery position after having held for more than two days).
- STT, Service Tax, NSE Turnover and Transaction Charges, SEBI charges are all as applicable market-wide.
Margins Provided by Zerodha :
- 100% money required upfront. Use the product type CNC in your buy/sell order form.
- Up to 10 times intraday leverage for equity
- Up to 3 times for Futures (over and above the margin you get anyways on futures)
- Up to 3 times for option shorting
- No leverage for option buying. (You can use bracket orders for additional leverage only for buying Nifty and Bank nifty options)
Key Points of Zerodha :
- Lowest brokerage (0.01% for intraday free for delivery based/Rs.20 Whichever is lower).
- No minimum brokerage for penny stocks.
- Zerodha never forcing or calls you for buying or selling sharers.
- No Trading account maintenance charges.
- Zerodha pi (Most advanced trading platform ever provided by discount broker) along with best charting.
- Best customer care services and response.
- Oldest and most trusted discount broker.
- No hidden charges.
- So many tools provided by Zerodha for better trading and understanding of stock market.
If you open your account through us than we also provides you free fundamentals trading calls on your registered E-mail address every month for lifetime. We also answers your all queries regarding stock market. If you interested than Please leave your contact info and we contact you soon.